Cancellation and Refund Policy
Each Booking represents a commitment by Harness Creation to make a Location available to a Customer. When Customers cancel Bookings, the Venues ability to book that Space during that time becomes increasingly difficult because other interested Customers may have already made other plans. Nevertheless, plans may change, requiring Customers or Harness Creation to cancel Bookings on occasion.
All Bookings are subject to a “Grace Period” in which a full refund is provided for Bookings cancelled within 24 hours from receipt of a Booking Confirmation but no later than 48 hours prior to the Booking start time.
Customers may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the Booking start time and will receive a full refund of their Booking Price less our Admin Fee.
Customers may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 48 hours before the Booking start time and receive a 50% refund of their Booking Price.
Booking cancellations submitted less than 48 hours before the Booking start time are non-refundable.
If in agreement with Harness Creation, the Booking can be rescheduled without penalty.
Harness Creation Cancellations
Harness Creation may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary or appropriate to cancel a confirmed Booking. Harness Creation may cancel a Booking at any time prior to the Event start time. When Harness Creation initiates a cancellation, any refunds or payouts will vary depending on the circumstances that prompted the cancellation.
Harness Creation may allow a Customer to cancel a confirmed Booking due to extenuating circumstances. Harness Creation may require Customers to provide evidence to support an Excused Cancellation. Where approved, Fees will be refunded in full less all Administration Fees. Circumstances that may be considered grounds for an Excused Cancellation include, but are not limited to:
- Unexpected death or serious illness of a Customer, or immediate family member of either;
- Serious injury that directly restricts a Customers ability to travel to provide the Booked Space;
- Significant natural disasters or severe weather incidents triggering a state of emergency that directly impact use of a Space;
- Urgent travel restrictions or prohibitions, or severe security advisories issued after the time of Booking, by an appropriate advisory body;
- Severe property damage or unforeseen maintenance issues that directly impact the safe use of the Space; or
- Legal, municipality, or utility injunction or order that directly restricts use of or access to a Space.
- Complications caused by COVID-19 pandemic
Bookings may be rescheduled by either Harness Creation or Customer if agreed upon by both parties. Rescheduling may result in additional Administration Fees. Rescheduled bookings must be:
- For the same or more duration as the original Booking, according to Harness Creation approval;
- Confirmed prior to the original Start Time;
- Rescheduled for a time within 90 days of the original Start Time; and
- Only rescheduled once